Summer Seminar with Connirae Andreas - 2023 in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Level I - Foundation Training on Friday 15.9. and Saturday 16.9.2023 (still 60 of 70 participant seats available, as of 6.12.23)
- Level II Training on Monday 18.9. and Tuesday 19.9.2023 (still 60 of 70 participant seats available)
- Level III Training on Thursday 21.9. and Friday 22.9.2023 (still 60 of 70 participant seats available)
Trainer: Dr. Connirae Andreas
Translator: Ralph Köbler
The German translation will be consecutive, so if you don't speak German, you can focus on Connirae's English words.
If you've been looking for a way to learn the Wholeness Method, now you have it. The Level I - Foundation Training and the Level II Training will take you deep into this innovative coaching method.
Learning by Doing: Connirae will demonstrate the formats with volunteers. Then the formats will be practiced in small group format in pairs and there will be space to share experiences and ask questions. Connirae will personally lead all or most sessions. A few sessions may be led by a Senior Wholeness Trainer (if needed so that Connirae is fully present with you during her sessions).
Coaching Assistants: In addition to Connirae, experienced coaches will be present to assist you with the exercises. Typically, the assisting team is made up of capable coaches who return for their own learning and the joy of being part of the group.
Linkenheimer Allee 8
Friday 15.9. and Saturday 16.9.2023
Day 1 - Introduction to The Wholeness Work®.
Learn the basics of the Wholeness process for dissolving blockages and patterns.
- The basic process of The Wholeness Work® - Demo and practical exercises.
- The Wholeness Work® as a meditation method: A variation for individual, daily use.
- The Wholeness Work® for regeneration and for deeper and more restful sleep.
- Exercises and helpful tips on how to use The Wholeness Work®.
The topics of this first part include the contents of the book "On the Way to Wholeness". All other training content has not yet been published in book form.
Day 2 - Formats to deepen The Wholeness Work®.
On the second day you will learn two more formats of The Wholeness Work®. The contents of the first part will be expanded and supplemented. Certain topics in personality development have different structures and are integrated differently than in the basic process of The Wholeness Work®.
- The Authority Process - Reclaiming your authority - this format of The Wholeness Work® can bring about profound changes in issues such as: Embarrassment, Shame and Guilt.
- Integrating What's Missing - this format of The Wholeness Work® is important when working with issues such as loss, grief, sorrow, neediness, etc.
- Demos and exercises as well as helpful tips on how to use The Wholeness Work®
All formats of the second part are based on the principles of the first part and add important themes, structures and patterns to them.
Monday 18.9. and Tuesday 19.9.2023
Day 3 - Advanced formats of The Wholeness Work®.
Use Level II methods and formats to increase and expand the reach and potential of The Wholeness Work®.
- Coping Mechanisms - You recognize your primary coping strategies and learn to integrate these patterns (e.g. during stress) accordingly with The Wholeness Work®.
- Roles and Identities - By integrating our roles and identities with The Wholeness Work®, they become more flexible and varied and we have access to the full potential of these roles or identities.
- The Letting Go Process - Integrating, transforming and letting go of attachments and dependencies and their polarities.
- The Where-I-am-standing process - get to your mental place of power and presence in the moment - for more self-direction and access to your own resources.
Demos and exercises as well as helpful tips on how to use the respective methods and processes of The Wholeness Work®.
Day 4 - Advanced formats for more self-responsibility through The Wholeness Work®
You will learn additional variations of The Wholeness Work® that will support you in increasing your level of self-responsibility and self-efficacy.
- Life Journey of Consciousness - greater awareness of the progression and impact of formative life stages and their transformation and integration.
- Other application patterns and formats of The Wholeness Work®, including the self as object, integration with the concept about the other.
Integrating review of the entire steps and structures of The Wholeness Work.
Thursday 21.9. and Friday 22.9.2023
Day 5 & 6
Even more The Wholeness Work material for advanced students with great impact:
- Where do I actually stand in combination with the sensory channels
- "Where is the game?" process
- Working with polarities - polarities in the located sense and polarities in the direction of the way out
- Wholeness dreamwork I - integrating the emotional response, the I and the where am I already present
- Wholeness Dreamwork II - Integrating the Structural Elements
- Integrating the 5 meta-program identities and containing polarities
- Working with the auditory channel and the experience of an inner voice
More exercises and tips for dealing with challenging situations.
- For the Level I Foundation Training no previous knowledge is required.
- For the Level II - Training the participation in a Level I - Training is a prerequisite.
- For the Level III - Training the participation in a Level I and a Level II - Training is required.
700,- Euro gross regular per level
1200,- Euro gross regular when booking two levels
1600,- Euro gross when booking all three levels
Prizes for members of the European Association for The Wholeness Work and East European Discount
630,- Euro gross regular per level
1080,- Euro gross regular when booking two levels
1440,- Euro gross when booking all three levels in total
The prices include a detailed training manual. If you have already trained a level with Connirae (live online or in person, but no streaming variant), you will receive a 25% discount on this level for consolidation & repetition.
Registrations are possible as of now. Questions are welcome to Sonja at email@example.com