Summer Seminar with Connirae Andreas - 2022 in Stuttgart, Germany
- Level I - Foundation Training on Wednesday 8.6. and Thursday 9.6.2022 (still 10 participant seats available, as of 15.5.22)
- Level II Training on Saturday 11.6. and Sunday 12.6.2022 (still 5 participant seats available)
- Level III Training on Wednesday 15.6. and Thursday 16.6.2022 (one participant seat available)
- Level IV Training on Saturday 18.6. and Sunday 19.6.2022 (waiting list, just apply)
Trainer: Dr. Connirae Andreas
Translator: Ralph Köbler
The German translation will be consecutive, so if you don't speak German, you can focus on Connirae's English words.
If you've been looking for a way to learn the Wholeness Method, now you have it. The Level I - Foundation Training and the Level II Training will take you deep into this innovative coaching method.
The Level III Training and the Level IV Training will be held for the first time with German translation. The European Association for The Wholeness Work ® is pleased to organize this event.
Learning by Doing: Connirae will demonstrate the formats with volunteers. Then the formats will be practiced in small group format in pairs and there will be space to share experiences and ask questions. Connirae will personally lead all or most sessions. A few sessions may be led by a Senior Wholeness Trainer (if needed so that Connirae is fully present with you during her sessions).
Coaching Assistants: In addition to Connirae, experienced coaches will be present to assist you with the exercises. Typically, the assisting team is made up of capable coaches who return for their own learning and the joy of being part of the group.
Location: Ballet School Seeger, Esslinger Str. 40, D-70180 Stuttgart, Germany
Wednesday 8.6. and Thursday 9.6.2022
Day 1 - Introduction to The Wholeness Work®.
Learn the basics of the Wholeness process for dissolving blockages and patterns.
- The basic process of The Wholeness Work® - Demo and practical exercises.
- The Wholeness Work® as a meditation method: A variation for individual, daily use.
- The Wholeness Work® for regeneration and for deeper and more restful sleep.
- Exercises and helpful tips on how to use The Wholeness Work®.
The topics of this first part include the contents of the book "On the Way to Wholeness". All other training content has not yet been published in book form.
Day 2 - Formats to deepen The Wholeness Work®.
On the second day you will learn two more formats of The Wholeness Work®. The contents of the first part will be expanded and supplemented. Certain topics in personality development have different structures and are integrated differently than in the basic process of The Wholeness Work®.
- The Authority Process - Reclaiming your authority - this format of The Wholeness Work® can bring about profound changes in issues such as: Embarrassment, Shame and Guilt.
- Integrating What's Missing - this format of The Wholeness Work® is important when working with issues such as loss, grief, sorrow, neediness, etc.
- Demos and exercises as well as helpful tips on how to use The Wholeness Work®
All formats of the second part are based on the principles of the first part and add important themes, structures and patterns to them.
Saturday 11.6. and Sunday 12.6.2022
Day 3 - Advanced formats of The Wholeness Work®.
Use Level II methods and formats to increase and expand the reach and potential of The Wholeness Work®.
- Coping Mechanisms - You recognize your primary coping strategies and learn to integrate these patterns (e.g. during stress) accordingly with The Wholeness Work®.
- Roles and Identities - By integrating our roles and identities with The Wholeness Work®, they become more flexible and varied and we have access to the full potential of these roles or identities.
- The Letting Go Process - Integrating, transforming and letting go of attachments and dependencies and their polarities.
- The Where-I-am-standing process - get to your mental place of power and presence in the moment - for more self-direction and access to your own resources.
Demos and exercises as well as helpful tips on how to use the respective methods and processes of The Wholeness Work®.
Day 4 - Advanced formats for more self-responsibility through The Wholeness Work®
You will learn additional variations of The Wholeness Work® that will support you in increasing your level of self-responsibility and self-efficacy.
- Life Journey of Consciousness - greater awareness of the progression and impact of formative life stages and their transformation and integration.
- Other application patterns and formats of The Wholeness Work®, including the self as object, integration with the concept about the other.
Integrating review of the entire steps and structures of The Wholeness Work.
Wednesday 15.6. and Thursday 16.6.2022
Day 5 & 6
Even more The Wholeness Work material for advanced students with great impact:
- Where do I actually stand in combination with the sensory channels
- "Where is the game?" process
- Working with polarities - polarities in the located sense and polarities in the direction of the way out
- Wholeness dreamwork I - integrating the emotional response, the I and the where am I already present
- Wholeness Dreamwork II - Integrating the Structural Elements
- Integrating the 5 meta-program identities and containing polarities
- Working with the auditory channel and the experience of an inner voice
More exercises and tips for dealing with challenging situations.
Saturday 18.6. and Sunday 19.6.2022
Level IV will include new content that has only been taught in a few training groups. Connirae will draw from her experience with herself and her clients to train Level IV. Formats may change and/or be updated throughout 2022 so Connirae can bring you what is most current. Here's what you can look forward to:
- Working with "what is avoided". This format can make a big difference for a lasting integration of polarities - and for a life of ease.
- Integrating what we criticize or admire in others - including integrating the "teacher".
- Inner family constellation with The Wholeness Work
- Exploring Time
Many other completely new formats
- For the Level I Foundation Training no previous knowledge is required.
- For the Level II - Training the participation in a Level I - Training is a prerequisite.
- For the Level III - Training the participation in a Level I and a Level II - Training is required.
- For the Level IV training, participation in a Level I, Level II AND Level III training is required.
420,- Euro gross regular per level
790,- Euro gross regular when booking two levels
1150,- Euro gross when booking three levels
1480,- Euro gross when booking all four levels
Prizes for members of the European Association for The Wholeness Work
380,- Euro gross regular per level
710,- Euro gross regular when booking two levels
1035,- Euro gross when booking three levels in total
1320,- Euro gross when booking all four levels
The prices include a detailed training manual. If you have already trained a level with Connirae (live online or in person, but no streaming variant), you will receive a 50% discount on this level for consolidation & repetition.
Please send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org